Over 35 Years Combined Experience Defending the Rights
of Those Accused of Criminal Matters in Pennsylvania
At the offices of The Henry Law Firm, we offer clients strong advocacy and an effective defense against a wide range of criminal charges. We limit our legal practice to criminal defense cases, and handle everything from white collar crimes, murder, drug crimes to traffic violations and DUIs. From our office in Philadelphia, we represent clients in local, state and federal courts in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys combined, provide over 35 years trial experience. From over 100 murder trials, including the infamous Lex Street Murders to countless traffic violations and municipal violations.
Your case is important to us, unlike larger firms where clients can get lost in the shuffle, We treat every criminal charge with the attention it deserves. Our firm provides a comfortable environment where you can feel at ease discussing your situation with our team. Past clients and other lawyers know we are dedicated to the needs of our clients and for developing vigorous defense strategies against Pennsylvania criminal laws. We frequently receive referrals from clients satisfied with our services.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Our firm serves Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware as well as many other counties throughout the State of Pennsylvania.
Call Andrew Montroy today at 267-908-7678.
Attorney Andrew David Montroy
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, 2000
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Juris Doctorate, 2005
Admitted To The Bar:
- October 13, 2005
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Executive Committee member for the Criminal Justice Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Criminal Liaison for the Young Lawyers’ Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member of the Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel