Let Our 30 Years of Experience Work for You
When you’re facing legal issues, finding an knowledgeable, local attorney to represent your interests is vital. We’ll listen to you, explain your legal options, treat you with the respect you deserve, and use our experience to defend your rights.
When attorney Raymond C. Bryan founded our Anniston law firm in 2000, he had already gained nearly 15 years of experience as a lawyer in Alabama. Today, armed with nearly 30 years of legal experience, The Bryan Law Firm, LLC, is the first choice for many of the residents and businesses in Calhoun County and those living and working throughout the eastern part of the state.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Traffic violations and driving under the influence
- Family law and divorce
- Business law
- Real estate law
- Estate planning and probate
- Personal injury law
- Criminal law
As a general practice lawyer, Mr. Bryan can act as your guide and legal representative, regardless of the legal challenge you face.
Call The Bryan Law Firm today at 256-202-4158 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Raymond C. Bryan
- Alabama, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1989
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, J.D. - 1989
- Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Alabama, B.A. - 1986
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Calhoun County Bar Association
- Founding member of the Calhoun County Christian Legal Society
- National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Calhoun County Republican Executive Committee