Experience, Knowledge and Compassion Makes the Difference
Getting divorced is often one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. Your lawyer can either alleviate or exacerbate your stress. My job is to guide you through the divorce process and relieve your anxiety. I can accomplish this because I have over twenty years of litigation and negotiation experience in handling cases involving the most complex custody and high net worth financial cases to the simplest uncontested matter.
I can assist you with issues such as separation and divorce; custody and visitation; alimony; maintenance and child support; separation agreements, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; tax and financial planning for an outcome that is beneficial for you and your entire family.
In every case, I work with the client to develop realistic goals and a detailed plan to accomplish those goals.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Spousal Maintenance
- Temporary Maintenance
- Calculating Temporary Maintenance:
- Child Support Enforcement
- Child Support Modifications
- Child Support
- Appointing a Child an Attorney
- Division of Assets
- No-Fault Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
Call 914-948-5946 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Patricia T. Bisesto
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- Federal Courts of the Southern District of New York
- Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1992
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1984
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- Dean’s Award, Pace University School of Law
- Senior Member, Law Review, Pace University School of Law
- Alumni Board Member, Immediate Past President
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Pace University School of Law—Client Interviewing and Negotiation