Guiding Clients Through The Difficulties Of Immigration Law
At Orbit Law, PLLC, I help navigate our clients through the constantly changing labyrinth of immigration and nationality laws. Our practice includes handling cases for individuals, families, local businesses, and multinational corporations. We help our clients secure a wide range of nonimmigrant and immigrant relief, including temporary visas, permanent residence, citizenship, and political asylum.
We pride ourselves in offering our clients individualized and thorough solutions because we understand that their stories are special and their circumstances unique. As first generation immigrants who have successfully maneuvered through the legal maze, we are better able to understand our clients’ expectations, fears, and limitations.
Contact Orbit Law, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- E (Treaty Trader/Investor)
- H (Specialized Workers)
- L (International Transfer Workers)
- O (Exceptional Ability Workers)
- TN (Canadian or Mexican Workers)
Family Based Immigration
- I-130; fiancée visas
- Adjustment of Status
Removal and Deportation Defense
- Cancellation of Removal
- Suspension of Deportation
- Political Asylum
- U-Visas (victims of crime)
- T visas (victims of trafficking)
- I represent clients before the Board of Immigration Appeals and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Orbit Law, PLLC also offers mediation services to individuals, families, and companies, who seek a speedy, economical, and flexible alternative to litigation.
Our unrivaled combination of attention to detail, breadth of experience, immigrant background, foreign language proficiency, and cross-cultural sensibility distinguishes Orbit Law, PLLC from other law firms in the country. We speak the following languages: Hindi; Nepali; Spanish and Urdu.
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced Seattle, Washington Immigration Attorney, call Orbit Law, PLLC today at 206-316-8686, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Kripa Upadhyay
- Washington State Supreme Court: Admitted 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of WA: Admitted 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of WA: Admitted 2009
- U.S Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit: Admitted 2009
- Seattle University School of Law, JD (Graduated 2007)
- California State University, Long Beach, CA, BA- Political Science/Pre-law (Graduated 2002)
Admitted To The Bar:
- May 2008
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
American Immigration Lawyers Association (WA State chapter)
- Chair, EOIR Liaison Committee (Present)
- Chair, Citizenship day committee (2009-2010)
- Vice Chair, Citizenship day committee (2008-2009)
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Fluent in Hindi & Nepali
- Proficient in Urdu
- Currently learning Spanish