Today's Approach with a Compassionate Feel
In today's interconnected world, families and small businesses are vulnerable to economic and legal trends that impact the value of investments, taxes and the cost of living. Taking steps to plan for your family's financial security or protect your business with sound legal strategies can provide a measure of stability in an uncertain, changing world.
To us, helping clients achieve their goals is more than a job. It is our commitment and personal experience. As parents and business owners, we understand the importance of protecting assets for future generations. We want to make sure our clients have the comprehensive estate and asset protection plans that meet their individual needs.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Probate and trust administration
- Estate planning
- Special needs trusts
- Asset protection
- Business succession
- Tax compliance
- IRS representation
Call Attorney Craig Snyder today at 561-627-8774 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Craig F.Snyder
- Florida, 1990
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland State University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- American Bar Association - Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Tax Section
- Order of Barristers