Call for the Criminal Defense Representation You Deserve
Our practice is limited to criminal defense because it is an extremely complex area of the law that requires sophisticated strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes. By focusing our practice, we have developed systems, strategies, and a knowledge base that has proven effective in defending our clients. As a result, we have established solid experience and a track record of success in complex criminal cases.
We have a full-service criminal defense practice. We represent people that have been accused or convicted of all types of crimes in Connecticut, from sex offenses and drug offenses to assault offenses and homicide offenses to larceny offenses and burglary offenses.
We represent people through all phases of the criminal justice system: pre-arrest criminal investigations; arraignments and bail hearings; applying for admission to pre-trial diversionary programs; pre-trial plea negotiations; pre-trial motions practice; criminal trials; criminal appeals; sentence review; sentence modifications; habeas corpus practice; petitions for new trials; pardons; and, criminal defense in non-criminal proceedings.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any criminal defense matter including the following:
Call Attorney Damon Kirschbaum today at 860-522-7000 to arrange your free initial consultation. The firm represents people accused of serious crimes throughout Connecticut.
Attorney Damon A. R. Kirschbaum
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Skidmore College, B.A., Government (Political Theory), 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Not Guilty Jury Verdict on Child Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Murder and First Degree Assault Convictions Vacated and New Trial Ordered
- Murder Conviction Vacated and New Trial Ordered
- Child Sexual Abuse Convictions Vacated and New Trial Ordered
- Assault of a Public Safety Officer Conviction Vacated and New Trial Ordered
- Lifetime Sex Offender Registration Vacated
- Guilty Plea to Possession of Narcotics with Intent to Sell Vacated
- Guilty Plea to Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Sell Conviction Vacated
- Guilty Plea to Assault of a Public Safety Officer Conviction Vacated
- First Degree Kidnapping Conviction vacated