Contact a Defense Attorney to Represent Your Rights
Criminal charges threaten the one thing that we as humans hold most dear: our freedom. Attorney Ray Ferris puts his many years of experience in the criminal arena to work for his clients as he fights for the best possible outcomes in criminal cases.
Ray Ferris is a former prosecutor. He knows how the system works…or sometimes how it doesn’t work. He’s played for both teams, and he’s been fighting for justice for his clients charged with criminal offenses for over 20 years.
Contact Ferris & Eakin, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk driving
- Serious traffic tickets
- Drug Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
Mr. Ferris treats his clients and their families with compassion and respect, while giving them a realistic assessment of the case.
Call Attorney Raphael Ferris today at 540-208-3758 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Raphael E. “Ray” Ferris
- Law School at the University of Richmond, J.D., 1979
- Roanoke College, BBA, 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys