Lead Counsel Verified For Attorneys
The Lead Counsel Verification was developed in order to provide a simple and reliable tool consumers and businesses can use to evaluate an attorney’s ability and credibility. Many Lead Counsel Verified attorneys hold official positions in renowned legal organizations and occupy positions on established professional boards. Additionally, many have won awards, authored articles and books, been recognized by their Bar Associations, and have played, and continue to play, important roles in their communities.
Why Lead Counsel?
In order to earn the Lead Counsel Verification, an attorney must demonstrate significant legal experience in the area of law verification is being sought. This is a key component in the screening process.
The Lead Counsel Review and Support Team rates every prospective attorney’s application. Additionally, we check every applicant’s state bar to make sure the applicant has never been disciplined for unethical behavior.
The Lead Counsel Verification process is taken seriously and relies on attorney applicants and attorney peers to do the same. Furthermore, all verified attorneys must pledge to the Client Commitment Declaration detailed below.
Lead Counsel attorneys pledge to maintain the following service standards:
- To always treat clients with respect and courtesy.
- To discuss clients’ objectives and strategies for representation.
- To represent clients competently and diligently.
- To maintain high ethical standards and comply with the Rules for Professional Conduct.
- To remain in good standing with any relevant bar association.
- To promptly return clients’ phone calls, emails, and other correspondence.
- To thoroughly explain to their clients their rights and legal obligations.
- To keep clients informed and provide them with any requested case-related materials.
- To charge a reasonable fee and explain in advance how the fee will be computed and billed.
- To stay current in the practice area for which they are Lead Counsel Verified.
Get Started With An Application Today
If you would like to get started with the verification process, please complete the application. Once we receive your completed application, our Lead Counsel Review and Support Team will review it and, if more information is needed, we may reach out to you via email or phone. If you have any questions about the Lead Counsel Verification or your application, you can contact the Support team at [email protected].
If you would like to hear about and explore the valuable attorney directory product options available to you on LawInfo and/or Abogado.com, in order to enhance your profile and directory visibility even more, please visit here for information on LawInfo, or here for Abogado.com.
Lead Counsel Verification
- Professional Experience
- Spotless Record