We Care about People. That's Why We Became Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Call for the Representation Designed to Progect Your Rights.
At the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman, we provide criminal and DUI Defense in Los Angeles, CA. We offer a free initial consultation for anyone that is facing criminal charges. With past experience as a prosecutor, Attorney Daniel Perlman focuses his practice on the following areas:
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving
- Drugged Driving
- State and Federal Drug Charges
- Money Laundering
- Smuggling and Border Arrests
- Student Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
- Online Fraud
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Theft, Burglarly and Robbery
- Juvenile Offenses
- Gun Crimes
Call the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman today at 866-435-3852 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information visit www.danielperlmanlaw.com.
Attorney Daniel Perlman
- California Federal – U.S. District Court
- United States Supreme Court
- California State
Admitted To The Bar:
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- 2013 AVVO’s Clients Choice
- L.E.A.R.N. Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year 2012
- 2014 AVVO Top DUI Attorney
Verdicts & Settlements
- 4th Offense DUI DISMISSAL in Conservative Riverside County. Instead of possible prison time and felony conviction, we were able to convince DA of special circumstances.
- 17 y/o client facing 84 years State Prison for robbery and kidnapping charges. CASE DISMISSED after convincing DA client was incorrectly identified.
- Alleged accomplice in follow-home robbery case offered 17 years in state prison while represented by public defender, hires Attorney Daniel Perlman and pleads to accessory after the fact and goes home to his family.
- Sex crime, registrable offense, sex with a minor case with initial offer of state prison. Defendant’s family hires attorney Daniel Perlman who finishes the case with a plea to misdemeanor assault and no jail.
- DUI with a .10 Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) plead down to a non-alcohol related reckless driving in Los Angeles.
Luckily I picked Dan Perlman as an attorney when I found out that I had legal issues that had to be settled. I live on the east coast and really wasn't aware of any problems. Mr. Perlman did all of the leg work and contacted the pertinent offices to straighten out the situatiion. He did this very quickly and with as little effort as possible for me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs legal services.
Daniel is an amazing help. He supported my 18 year old daughter through a bit of trouble with kindness, compassion and professionalism. Do not hesitate to call! Do not let fear and reaction compound your situation. Things may not be as bad as you think. His incredible experience and ability to assess the situation in the eyes of the law and his way of being calming, compassionate and nonjudgmental allow for a clear resolution to difficult problems by securing the best possible outcome.
Man am I lucky that I hired Matthew Cohen!
I got a DUI and was scared out of my mind and knew that I needed to obtain representation. I looked on yelp and these guys had great reviews so I decided to set up a meeting.
Upon meeting Matthew, he immediately made me feel like a normal human being who made a mistake like a lot of people and didn't judge me for anything. He was straightforward and took the time to explain all the possible outcomes of my case BEFORE I hired him. I wasn't sure I could afford him and said I would let him know in the next week and he said that even if I didn't hire him, I could always call if I had any questions because he's not just a lawyer to make money, but actually wants to help people and I found him to be very sincere.
I was so impressed by him and had such a great gut feeling that I didn't even look into any other lawyers. I decided to hire him and he immediately went to work on my case.
I got pulled over for exhibition of speed and blew a .1 on the street (about 20 minutes after I got pulled over) and then .2 at the station. Matthew made a case for me that since my blood alcohol content showed a rise over time, that I could very well have been at the legal limit while driving (I was only a block or two away from my house).
I was nervous at first but I got the call from him the day he went to court and he was able to pull off some pretty miraculous stuff while talking to the prosecutor. He was able to convince the prosecutor that I was at a legal limit while driving and was able to talk him down to an exhibition of speed. NO alcohol charges.
I couldn't believe it! The best I was expecting was a wet and reckless and I have to say, Matthew really went to bat for me and was worth EVERY penny! And all of this was achieved without me ever having to step foot in a courtroom!
He really pulled me out of a tough situation and I HIGHLY recommend him for any DUI case!
I recently had the pleasure of working with Matthew Cohen, an attorney at Daniel Perlman Law Firm, and he was very helpful in an otherwise difficult situation. I made the mistake of letting a public defender handle my case at first and it was only after my case was heard that I realized the extent of my error. It was then I contacted Perlman and had the good fortune to have Mr. Cohen jump on at that point. He was still able to straighten out what was a confusing mess and has been crucial in making my life easier these past few months. I would highly recommend him as he is knowledgeable, friendly, and is extremely responsive. Do not make the mistake of trusting your life to a public defender!! Definitely worth it to reach out to a professional in the first place who is experienced and who actually cares about helping you to get back on the right track- and stay there!