Employment Law -- Employee

If The Employer Refuses Payment Of Wages, What Can The Employee Do?

Anyone who has a problem collecting wages can file a wage claim with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development’s Division of Labor Standards. If the circumstances are such that we are unable to help, the complainant is referred to court.