Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

I Was Terminated From My Job And Feel It Was Unjust. What Can You Do For Me?

The Division of Labor Standards may take claims for unjust terminations when an employee is taking advantage of the RI Parental and Family Medical Act and the Whistleblowers Act. If the former employee feels he/she is the victim of discrimination, they are encouraged to contact the RI Commission for Human Rights at (401) 222­2661.

Was this helpful?