I Was Injured On The Job, And I'm Having Trouble Getting My Employer To Pay My Medical Bills. Can You Help Me?

The SC Workers Compensation Commission administers the state workers compensation laws which provide for the compensation of employees and their families for wages lost and medical expenses incurred due to injury, disease, or death resulting from work­related accidents diseases. Contact the Commission at: 1612 Marion Street
P.O. Box 1715
Columbia, SC 29202­1715
(803) 737­ 5700

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles