Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment?

To file a claim, go to your Department of Labor local workforce development center. Bring your social security card and the names and addresses of the places you worked during the past 18 months. Also, bring separation papers from your last employer, if available. You may download the claim form on the department’s website.

Was this helpful?