Top Quality Legal Representation from an Experienced
Labor and Employment Attorney
When it comes to employee rights, Southworth PC offers aggressive representation and supportive counsel to victims wronged through unlawful employment practices. We work closely with our clients to help restore justice and get our clients the jobs and compensation they deserve.
Attorney Shaun C. Southworth has experience representing clients in over 100 employment cases. Before founding Southworth PC, Mr. Southworth worked at two national law firms, and was a senior attorney at a nationally recognized employee rights boutique law firm where he designed litigation strategies and directed other attorneys in their representation of private sector employees and federal employees.
Contact Southworth PC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
If you have suffered from any wrongful employment action, please contact Southworth PC for dedicated and aggressive representation.
Call Southworth PC today at 404-381-1149 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Southworth PC is an employee rights firm committed to restoring employee rights.
Each attorney of Southworth PC pledges to do the following:
- Treat clients with respect and courtesy.
- Promptly return clients’ telephone calls and e-mails.
- Discuss clients’ objectives and strategies for representation.
- Thoroughly explain to clients their rights and legal obligations.
- Represent clients competently and diligently.
- Keep clients informed and provide clients with copies of all pleadings, correspondence, and case-related materials, if so requested.
- Treat clients’ information with the utmost confidentiality, handle client matters with the highest degree of ethical conduct, and always comply with the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Charge a reasonable fee and explain in advance how the fee will be computed and billed.
- Remain in good standing with any bar association in any jurisdiction in which the attorney is admitted to practice.
- Stay current in Employment law by taking relevant continuing education courses as required by the applicable state bar associations.
Attorney Shaun C. Southworth
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri Bankruptcy
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia Bankruptcy
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Admitted To The Bar:
- Georgia - 2012
- Missouri - 2009
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, Juris Doctorate, 2009
- Honors: Faculty Award for Excellence in Labor and Employment Law
- Honors: Neill James Blue Scholar
- Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa, Bachelors’ Degree with Honors, 2004
- Honors: Trustee Honor Scholar
- Honors: Humanities Scholar
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Missouri
- State Bar of Kansas
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Former Middle School English teacher as Part of the “Teach for America” Program
Verdicts & Settlements
For his clients, Mr. Southworth has not only obtained dispositive results, but also substantial five-figure settlements, six-figure settlements, settlements that have changed the way the workplace is structured, and settlements that have allowed his clients to continue working under their terms.*
* = Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome in future cases.
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Shaun C. Southworth
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas:
|Employment Law||Since 2012|
|Employment Law||Since 2012|