Do You Have An Attorney I Can Talk To About A Question I Have Related To Child Support?

No. DCSE attorneys act on the behalf of the Commonwealth of Virginia. They do not represent the custodial or non­custodial parent or provide individuals with legal advice. Nor can any DCSE representative provide legal advice to customers. If you have questions regarding child support, please contact the appropriate DCSE office. Representatives will be able to answer or research your concerns and provide you with an answer. Should DCSE determine a child support case requires legal action, your case may be prepared for a court hearing and referred to the judicial system. In a case that DCSE refers to court, our attorneys will represent DCSE. If you want legal advice, you should consult a private attorney.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles