I Was Divorced In Ohio But Then Moved To Tennessee. My Ex-Spouse Moved To Florida And Another Order Was Established. Can I Enforce It?

The UIFSA law requires the determining of one Controlling Order. See the Determining a Controlling Order part of the Interstate section for a description of the rules for choosing this order. Once that order is determined, it is the only order that can be enforced or modified.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles