Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Are There Any Adjustments Allowed For Second Families In The Guidelines?

Yes. The guidelines allow an adjustment equal to the federal tax exemption for each child who is your biological child from another relationship, as long as the child is living with you.