Who Can Get Help From A Child Support Enforcement Agency (Csea)?

Anyone receiving public benefits receives free child support services and is required to cooperate with the CSEA in establishing paternity and collecting child support. Families that do not get public benefits can apply for services with a written application. Some county CSEAs charge a $1.00 application fee, other CSEAs pay the fee for the applicant.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles