Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

What If The Percentage Of Annual Income Is Not Sufficient?

If it is not there the Nevada court system cannot make it appear. This is a problem that is quite common. The amount of support is not enough, because sometimes the paying spouse is hiding income. Most of the time a good way around this dilemma is to petition the court for support for other things like education costs.