What Do I Do If I Feel That The Court-Ordered Amount Of Child Support Is Too Low?

You or the other parent may request a periodic review of your case for a possible change in the court­ordered amount of your child support. A modification may be requested to reduce or increase the support.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles