Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Will The State Help To Find The Noncustodial Parent Who Owes The Child Support?

Yes, the agency can attempt to locate the noncustodial parent utilizing whatever information has been furnished by the custodial parent. One of the more critical pieces of information is the Social Security number, if that is unknown, then other information such as date of birth, friends, relatives and former employers can be utilized.

Was this helpful?