I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?

You must bring the car to a manufacturer­authorized service center or dealer for repair. If the car cannot be delivered:

  • You must notify the manufacturer in writing; and
  • The manufacturer must, at its own expense:
    • Service the vehicle where it is located;
    • Pick up the vehicle for servicing; or
    • Arrange for someone else to pick up the vehicle and repair it.

Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Lemon Law attorney today.

Additional Lemon Law Articles