What if my employer is not paying me for my sales commissions?

If you have been unsuccessful in speaking with your employer informally about unpaid sales commissions, you should consider writing a formal demand letter setting forth the amounts to which you believe you are entitled, as well as the reasons that you believe you are entitled to those amounts. If you are still unable to resolve your claim for unpaid sales commissions, you may wish to consult an employment attorney for assistance in initiating litigation against your employer. You also may have access to assistance through your state’s department of labor or similar agency.

Speak to an Experienced Wage and Hour Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified wage and hour lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Wage and Hour attorney today.

Additional Wage and Hour Articles

Search LawInfo's Wage and Hour Resources

Related Topics In This Section