Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Is It Legal For My Employer To Change The Hours On My Time Card?

Vermont law does not cover time cards. Time cards are considered a means for an employer to obtain actual hours of work for the payroll. Payroll records, by law, must show accurate hours of work. You may wish to contact the Federal Wage and Hour Office in Burlington at 802­951­6283 or in New Hampshire at 603­666­7716 in reference to the provision of the Fair Labor Standards Act regarding time clocks.