Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

What If I Do Not Agree With The Determination That I Receive?

You may appeal a Determination if you disagree with it. You must appeal within fourteen calendar days from the date the Determination was mailed to you. Your Determination will show the date of mailing and the final day for receipt of your appeal by this Department.

You may file your appeal in person at the local NHES office where a special appeal form will be provided to you. Bring the document you are appealing with you. You may also file by mail by sending a letter to NH Employment Security, stating that you wish to appeal and why. Send a copy of the document you are appealing with your letter. The letter should be sent to:

NH Employment Security
Attn: Appeals Unit
PO Box 9505
Manchester, NH 03108­9505

Was this helpful?