Skip to main content

Class Actions -- Plaintiff Law

Search for an Attorney  

When am I entitled to bring my claim in federal or state court?

You are entitled to file your complaint in court unless you signed a written customer agreement that contains an arbitration clause. Because most broker­dealer firms require customers to sign account agreements that contain arbitration clauses, most securities disputes involving broker­dealer firms are resolved in arbitration.