Treating Each Client Like Royalty
King Latham Law PLLC, has a reputation for excellence, first-class legal representation and a stellar client service. Roberta King Latham believes in handling all cases with professionalism. We do not believe in a one-strategy-for-all concept. Each clients needs are unique and each client is treated as such. Roberta King Latham has the experience and the knowledge of the law, as well as the procedures and practices of the courts to make sure that you get the justice that you deserve.
Contact King Latham Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Sexual Harassment
- Workers' Compensation Law
Roberta King Latham makes sure that you get nothing but the best service that you can get. Stop waiting! Call for a free consultation. Call Roberta King Latham today at 336-419-1151 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Roberta King Latham
Roberta King Latham has led a life focused on excellence. She earned her B.A in 1997 cum laude, from Wake Forest University and earned her Law Degree from the Wake Forest University School of Law in 2002. In law school she was awarded the prestigious CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing, was a member of the Wake Forest Law Review and a member of the Wake Forest Moot Court Board.
- All North Carolina State and Federal Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Wake Forest University (B.A., cum laude, 1997)
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Member, Wake Forest Law Review
- Member, Wake Forest Moot Court Board (Evan A. Evans Constitutional Law Moot Court Team)
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference (Permanent Member)
- North Carolina Bar Association – Young Lawyer Initiatives Task Force (2010-2012); Board of Governors Nominating Committee (2012)
- North Carolina Bar Association Young Lawyers Division – Immediate Past Chair and Chair of Nominating Committee (2011-2012); Chair-Elect (2009-2010); Chair of Disaster Legal Services Committee (2008-2009); Division Director, (2007-2008); Chair of Poverty Issues Committee (2006-2007); Poverty Issues Committee (2005-2006); Nominating Committee (2012)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys – Young Lawyers Committee, Vice Chair (2008-2009); Executive Committee (2004-2007)
- Joseph Branch Inn of Court (2008-2010)
- North Carolina Consumers Council
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating “AV”
- Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Civil Litigation Defense (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Everyday Award Recipient, Winston-Salem Ambassadors, (2019)
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America.
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite, Young Guns (2011, 2012)
- 2016 Outstanding Women in Business honoree, Triad Business Journal.
- Women Extraordinaire Recipient, Business Leader Media (2010)
- America’s Most Honored Professionals (2011, 2015)
- Charles F. Blanchard Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, NCBA YLD (2007-2008)