Premiere Employment Lawyers in Maryland and Virginia
Freedman Law, LLC handles all aspects of employment law, including wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour, retaliation, harassment, and whistleblower claims. Mr. Freedman founded Freedman Law, LLC to fight for workers' rights and provide a voice to those who have been wronged in the workplace.
As one of the premiere employment lawyers in Maryland and Virginia, Mr. Freedman has successfully represented countless individuals with workplace and discrimination claims. Our firm understands that a job can mean everything to you and your family and will fight to protect your livelihood.
Contact Freedman Law, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Wrongful Termination
As the firm also represents businesses, Freedman Law brings a critical edge and understanding of defense tactics that will help you prevail. We represent businesses with strategic guidance of complex regulatory rules and employment laws, and draft employee handbooks to ensure compliance and avoid future legal claims. Freedman Law prides itself on providing the highest quality legal services tailored to the individual needs and realities of families and small businesses.
Call 301-965-9221 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Lindsay A. Freedman
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association- Maryland Chapter (Member of Board of Governors)
- Maryland Employment Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Assoc
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Political Science
Pro Bono Activities:
- Wills for Veterans - FBA , 2018 - 2019