Where May A Tenant File A Complaint Against The Landlord?

The Rental Accommodations Office, Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, 941 North Capitol Street NE, Seventh Floor, Washington, DC 20002, Phone: 202­442­4610. In addition, the Multi­Door Dispute Resolution Division at D.C. Superior Court mediates disputes between the landlord and tenant. Parties may consult the Legal Aid Society for legal advice.

Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles