Can I Have My Child Support Payments Deposited Directly Into My Bank Account?

Yes, if you have a bank account in your name, you may complete an application for direct deposit and mail it, along with a voided check or pre­printed deposit slip, to the Division of Finance, P.O.Box 10250, Richmond, Va. 23240, or by fax to 804­692­2347.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles