Over 90 Years of Combined Experience in Personal Injury Litigation
Insurance companies do not always do what they say they are going to do. That is why you need the law firm of Luxenberg, Garbett, Kelly & George. LGKG will work with you to make sure that the insurance company keeps their promises. Where negligence has caused a serious personal injury or wrongful death, the law firm of Luxenberg, Garbett, Kelly & George will work to assure that you receive fair compensation.
Not every personal injury attorney will try your case. The insurance companies know which attorneys will try your case and which are more likely to settle. Even though most claims settle, the fact that Luxenberg, Garbett, Kelly & George will try your case if necessary gives their clients a better chance of securing a fair settlement.
Contact Luxenberg, Garbett, Kelly & George today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Road Defects
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Airplane Crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
Many injury victims wait too long to get legal help. They think their injuries are not serious enough, or that the accident was their fault. Let us determine if you have a claim - our board certified attorneys are glad to evaluate your case at no charge. Over 90 years of combined experience in personal injury litigation.
Not every client is given the preeminent distinction by their peers. At LGKG, attorneys Charles W. Garbett, Lawrence M. Kelly and Joseph A. George have been AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell.
Call 724-761-2094 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Lawrence M. Kelly
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1983
- Slippery Rock University, 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors and Executive Committee Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Vice President to Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- Member of the disciplinary board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Certified as an advocate by the American Association for Justice
- Named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- A-V Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. The highest rating for legal ability and ethics.