Don't Hesitate to Call when you Need Legal Advice
The Lohmeyer Law office has helped hundreds of families across Southern Indiana to eliminate their debts, or reduce them to affordable levels.
The Lohmeyer Law office also helps the living with estate planning. If you have questions about the estate of a loved one, or if it is time to write your Will or time to talk about your own estate plan, call us.
We currently represent families in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Crawford, Orange, Washington, Scott, Jefferson, Switzerland, Ohio, Dearborn, Ripley, Jennings, Jackson and Lawrence Counties.
Estate Planning and Probate
- Open an estate and inventory the decedent’s assets
- Defend claims and pay the decedent’s debts
- Prepare and file probate forms
- Prepare and file tax forms
- See to the proper distribution of the decedent’s estate to heirs and beneficiaries
Personal and Business Bankruptcy
Call 812-221-1877 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven Lohmeyer
- U. S. District Court
- U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- University of Louisville School of Law (Juris Doctor Degree: May 1982)
- Academic awards in Torts and in Family Law
- Bar exam, February 1982 (3 mo. before graduation)
- Indiana University - Bloomington, Indiana (Bachelor of Arts Degree: May, 1979)
- Double Major: Political Science and Religious Studies
- Evans Scholar (4 years)
- Founders Day Award (4 years)
- Phi Eta Sigma (Freshman Honor Society), 1976
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1979
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member, American Bar Association 1983 to Present
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, 1983 to Present
- Member, Floyd County Bar Association, 1983 to Present
- Member, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 1983 to Present
- Former Member, Sherman Minton Inn of Court, 2001 - 2003