Call for an Experienced, Ethical, Professional Personal Injury Attorney!
Affordable, Quality Representation for All
Attorney Michael Koskoff of Koskoff, Koskoff, & Bieder, P.C., is a personal injury lawyer widely known for winning numerous jury verdicts and out-of-court settlements in excess of one million dollars for his clients and many in excess of ten million dollars.
Featured in Connecticut Magazine's Super Lawyers section and The Best Lawyers in America, Michael has been a frequent guest on Court TV and has lectured extensively throughout the nation.
Contact Attorney Michael Koskoff today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Auto/Truck Accidents
- Boating Accident
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic/Serious Injury
- Civil Rights
- Construction/Worksite Accidents
- Defective Products/Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Slip & Fall/Trip & Fall
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Michael Koskoff has years of experience handling major medical malpractice cases, aviation cases, personal injury cases, drug product liability, anti-trust, civil rights and class actions. At the beginning of his legal career, Michael and his father – Ted Koskoff – defended the Black Panthers in a New Haven trial.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.koskoff.com
Call Attorney Michael Koskoff today at 203-583-8634 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael Koskoff
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Quinnipiac College, School of Law, Advisory Board
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, Special Masters Program, Co-Chair
- Bridgeport Bar Association, Co-Chair
- Danbury Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Chair, Continuing Legal Educational Committee
- American Association for Justice
Verdicts & Settlements
- $58,600,000 – Cerebral Palsy – failure to perform a timely caesarian section resulted in birth trauma and a severe case of cerebral palsy.
- $36,500,000 – birth injury – failure to timely deliver a baby resulted in cerebral palsy, brain damage, and blindness.
- $22,500,000 – medical malpractice – wrongful death after doctors missed diagnosis of compartment syndrome arterial blockage.
- $16,500,000 – product liability – carbon monoxide poisoning caused death of 1 person and serious injuries to 3 others.
- $13,500,000 – workplace injury – 27-year old construction worker injured on the job, resulting in total blindness.
- $11,225,000 – medical malpractice – the wrong medication was administered in the ER, leaving the patient in a permanent vegetative state.
- $10,500,000 – quadriplegia -- 19 year old college cheerleader injured at practice resulting in quadriplegia.
- $10,500,000 – medical malpractice – anesthia error during hernia surgery left 39-year old woman in a coma, which led to permanent injuries.
- $10,000,000 – paralysis – failure to diagnose a fracture in a patient's back left him paralyzed from the waist down.
- $8,800,000 – birth injury – failure to properly elevate bilirubin in an infant resulted in severe neurologic damage, cerebral palsy, blindness, and deafness.
- $9,121,713 – trucking accident – 49-year old attorney killed in a crash on I 95 when rear-ended by a truck.
- $9,000,000 – birth injury – cerebral palsy.
- $7,500,000 – medical malpractice – brain damage resulting from negligent treatment in the ER when an anti-coagulant was administered inappropriately.
- $7,500,000 – anesthesia error – improper anesthsia for surgery on a 3-month old resulted in cortical blindness and developmental delays.
- $7,150,000 – burns - 7-year old boy seriously burned when Halloween costume caught fire.
- $7,000,000 – death of a 35-year old mother and injuries to other passengers when a tree fell on her car.