You Need an Attorney when You are Injured by Another's Negligence
Insurance Companies Have Lawyers and You Should Too
One of the most devastating and unexpected circumstances can be to sustain injuries from an accident caused by the negligence of another individual. At The Carlson Law Firm, we make sure that each client is given the exceptional experience that they deserve. Your case will be more than just a number and therefore, we can invest our experience and skills into your legal issue. Our aim is to always seek maximum case results for every client we work with, no matter how easy or difficult their case appears.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car/truck/motorcycle accidents
- Dangerous drugs
- Military Contractors
- Plant explosions
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Sexual assault
- Sports-related concussions
- STD contradiction
- Workplace injury
- Wrongful Death
One of the first and most important actions to take after a personal injury occurs is to enlist a knowledgeable lawyer who can help you file a claim. In Texas, the statute of limitations is two years. This means that you have two years to file a personal injury claim for an accident you were involved in. Our firm encourages individuals to seek attorney counsel as soon as possible after an accident. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case so that we can provide you with the necessary information and help you take the best course of action.
Call Attorney Craig Carlson today at 866-980-7024 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Craig William Carlson
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Nebraska District Court
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Western District Court
- U.S Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, J.D.
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.A.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bell County Bar Association, Member
- Fort Hood Bar Association, Member
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Association of the United States Army, Member
- Served U.S. Army
- U.S. Army JAG Corps, Fort Devens, Chief of Legal Assistance, Chief of U.S. Army Claims and Senior Trial Counsel, 1989 - 1992
- U.S. Army JAG Corps, Fort Hood, Senior Trial Defense Counsel, 1992 - 1994
Verdicts & Settlements
Tractor gear shift cable failed causing injuries to client's knee and ankle.
After all bills paid, client received: $73,000
Commercial vehicle failed to yield the right of way and collided with client’s motorcycle in nearly fatal accident, resulting in serious , multiple fractures and brain injuries.
After all bills paid, client received: $207,474
Client fell in workplace injury, with no protective equipment, causing serious brain injury.
After all bills paid Client received: $458,289
Commercial vehicle failed to stop at stop sign and rear ended client, injuring back.
After all bills paid, client received: $339,715
A pressure washer exploded, causing injury to client's face and shoulder
After all bills paid, client received: $267,863
Client was struck by another truck while driving a truck for his own place of employment, causing client vehicle to roll, causing injury to the client's back, head, face, ribs and spinal cord.
After all bills paid, client received: $470,456
Client struck by opposite traveling vehicle, which had crossed center line and slammed, head-on into clients' vehicle, resulting in shoulder and back injuries.
After all bills paid, client received: $256,437
Client's spouse bled to death in hospital despite treatable condition due to nursing negligence.
After all bills paid, client received: $150,969
Construction-related accident on property that was not adequately maintained resulting in client injuries, including serious nerve damage.
After all bills paid, client received: $156,999
Client fell, due to hazard at retail establishment, injuring hip, leg and shoulders.
After all bills paid, client received: $211,128
Client was rear-ended by an 18 wheeler truck driver, suffering back and neck injuries as well as fractures.
After all bills paid, client received: $384,015
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Craig W. Carlson
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas:
|Personal Injury||Since 2015|
|Personal Injury||Since 2015|