Should I hire a Trademark Attorney?
Yes, if you plan on adopting and using a collective mark or asserting your legal rights under trademark law in pursing a certification mark infringement lawsuit or any action alleging the illegal use of your certification mark, you need a trademark attorney. A qualified Lead Counsel trademark attorney will provide sound legal advice of all legal requirements pertaining to the proper adoption, use and registration of certification marks and provide representation for you should any intellectual property disputes arise.
Speak to an Experienced Trademark Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified trademark lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local trademark attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Trademark attorney today.
Additional Trademark Articles
- What Must An Application Include
- What Is A Certification Mark?
- The Trademark Process
- What Is A Collective Mark?
- How Are Trademarks Acquired?
- What is a service mark?
- What are the benefits of a federal trademark registration?
- What is the difference between TM and the R within the circle ®?
- How do I obtain a copy of a trademark?
- How long does it take to register a trademark?
- How long does a trademark registration last?