A Comprehensive Estate Planning and Probate Practice
The Law Office of Jeannine C. Flynn is recognized for its founding attorney’s ability to guide families through difficult times. She is a certified probate and estate planning attorney by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Her credentials and experience offer families in Houston the highest level of care for the most sensitive matters.
Whether your family is planning for the future, managing the affairs of a loved one or coping with grief, a variety of legal options are available to help. The Law Office of Jeannine C. Flynn will listen to understand your family’s specific needs and design a plan to protect your interests.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning
- Trust Advice
The Law Office of Jeannine C. Flynn is conveniently located off I-69 and Kirby Drive near Rice University. Free, handicapped-accessible parking is available to all. To schedule an appointment, call 713-521-3303 today. You will meet directly with attorney Jeannine C. Flynn at your appointment to ensure your needs are addressed right away.
Attorney Jeannine C. Flynn
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. Federal Court, 1985
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1985
- Honors: Order of Lytae
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Licensed and practicing attorney with decades of experience in probate, guardianship, and estate planning matters
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Currently serves on the Estate Planning and Probate Law Exam Commission for the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and was a former member of the Advisory Commission for the Probate and Estate Planning Committee for the
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member of the American Bar Association, the Texas Bar Association, and the Houston Bar Association in the area of probate law
- Former council member for the Real Estate, Probate & Trust Legislative Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Past chairperson for the Houston Bar Association Probate and Estate Planning Section.
- Sustaining Life Fellow for the Texas Bar Association Foundation and the Houston Bar Association Foundation
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Member, Texas Academy of Probate and Trust Lawyers
- Co-Founder and member, Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association
- Member, Attorneys in Tax and Probate Law
- Co-Founder and former trustee of the Association of Women Attorneys Foundation Board
- Author and speaker for attorneys and the general public in the area of her specialty which includes Texas probate law, guardianship law and estate planning
- Serves on various foundation boards for charity