Giving You A Start On Your American Dream
Our policy is to provide quality legal representation by keeping abreast of all developments in the ever-changing immigration laws, policies and regulations and having a hands-on involvement in each matter. We believe in open communication and keep our clients informed of all legal issues relevant to their case. We understand the stress and confusion that stems from your immigration concerns. With this in mind, we provide the honest, realistic, and prompt communication that you need. At any stage of the process, you are welcome to contact us to learn about the progress of your case.
We promise that we will give you an accurate description of the law as it applies to your individual circumstances. We promise that we will take a personal interest in you and your concerns. Our aim is to assess your needs and interests and help you to achieve your goals.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call 914-761-2270 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Alison Berry
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1979
- Queens College of the City University of New York, Flushing, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1974
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Westchester/Putnam Legal Services, Incorporated, Director, 1988 to 2000
- White Plains Community Health Fair, Inc., Director, 1996 to 2002
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Varick Street Detention Project, a collaboration of AILA and the New York City Bar Justice Center, Volunteer, Present