We Have A Passion For Justice
At Wicks Law Firm, our attorneys have more than 70 years of combined legal experience. We are relentless in our efforts to obtain positive outcomes for our clients. In all of our practice areas, you benefit from the reputation for integrity that we have built in the Rochester legal community. This extends to judges, prosecutors, law enforcement personnel and other lawyers.
We take our work and our obligations to our clients very seriously. We are committed to the highest standards of professional conduct. Our responsibility to our clients is the foundation of our legal practice.
Contact the Wicks Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal defense, including DWI and drug crimes
- Family law matters, including divorce
- Civil law in all courts
- Professional Discipline
Call the Wicks Law Firm today at 585-325-6070 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey Wicks
Admitted To The Bar:
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1984
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2000
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, New York
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Selected to New York Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2017
- New York State Bar Association President's Pro Bono Service Award, 2008 - Present
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member, Ethics Committee, 1987–present; Member, Board of Trustees, 1998–2000; Chairman, Ethics Committee, 1989-1991; Criminal Justice Section
- Attorney Grievance Committee, Supreme Court Appellate Division, Fourth Judicial Department, Member, 2000 - 2006
- New York State Defender’s Association, Inc.