Expert legal counsel based on personal experience of the immigration process.
The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub concentrates exclusively on business immigration and naturalization law. Clients range from overseas investors and multinational corporations to individual professionals seeking permanent residency or temporary work authorization in the U.S.
Elsa Ayoub has extensive experience representing multinational corporations and individuals with respect to the best short and long-term visa strategies for their specific needs in a wide range of industries, including media, financial services, advertising, education, entertainment, banking, consumer products, health care services and health care management services. She represents corporate clients and their foreign national employees in all phases of the immigration process, as well as in the transfer of their foreign national executives, managers, and key employees to the United States. Elsa also counsels individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in their field of endeavor and who do not require sponsorship to immigrate to the United States.
Elsa is a graduate of the American University, Washington College of Law in the District of Colombia, with a Masters of Laws in International Legal Studies. Prior to moving to the United States, she received the equivalent of a Juris Doctor and Masters in International Private Law from the Université Pantheon-Assas in Paris, France. She is fluent in French, Spanish and Arabic.
Elsa is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the State of New York.
Honors and Awards
- Selected to the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 5% of attorneys in the New York Metro area receive this distinction.
- Selected by the IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, as Top Immigration Attorney of the Decade, 2022.
- Selected by the IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, for the Lifetime Achievement Award, 2022.
- Selected by the IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, as Empowered Woman of the Year, 2021.
- Included in “America’s Leaders and Legends”, a book by Pat Sampson, 2020.
- Selected by the IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, as Top Immigration Attorney, 2019.
- Selected by Crain’s New York Business Leading Women in NYC, Top 100 Lawyers, 2018.
- Selected by Lawyers of Distinction, 2019, 2020.
- Selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the New York Metro Area, 2013- 2019. Only 2.5% of attorneys in the New York Metro receive this distinction.
- Recognized by The American Institute of Legal Counsel, 10 Best Immigration Attorneys, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Selected to Marquis Who's Who in America as having demonstrated outstanding achievement in field of endeavor and having contributed significantly to the betterment of contemporary society, 2016.
- Selected to Who’s Who Directories, Top Attorneys in America, 2016.
- Global Award Winner for Immigration Law, Corporate LiveWire, 2016, 2017.
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation© from the Expert Network, 2016, Top 3% of Lawyers in the nation.
- Selected to The Marquis Who's Who, 2005.
Contact The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub at 800-219-1571.
Attorney Elsa Ayoub
- New York
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Masters of Laws
- Major: International Legal Studies
- Universite Paris II, Pantheon-Assas Droi International Prive, Paris
- Juris Doctor and Masters
- Major: International Private Law
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, Present
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: