Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C.
Elder Law | Serving East Aurora, NY
Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C. helps clients in the East Aurora area handle cases involving Elder Law.
Trusted By Families Through Generations
Our attorneys have many years of experience, deep community ties, and a strong commitment to your success. We speak plain English, return your phone calls promptly and report regularly on your case while demonstrating the strictest personal and professional ethics. We are upfront about our fees so that there are no surprises in working with us. Above all, we are passionately committed to serving our clients.
The law offices of Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C., is an East Aurora, New York-based general practice law firm with a long and strong heritage of putting our clients first. For more than 80 years, our firm has been dedicated to providing knowledgeable, caring and responsive legal services to individuals, families and local businesses with all kinds of legal issues.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law & Divorce
- Wills, POA and Health Care Proxy
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Elder Law
Call at 716-652-0828 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Robert H. Gurbacki
- New York, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court, 1981
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- St. Thomas More Guild
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, 1980
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, 1977
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
Pro Bono Activities:
- Church / Historical Society / Adult Day Care
- Moose Lodge 370