A Full-Service Law Firm Including Immigration And Bankruptcy
The Law Offices of Franklin S. Montero in Clifton, New Jersey has a wide-ranging familiarity with the law. Led by attorney Franklin S. Montero, our full-service law firm guides clients throughout the state and New York in areas such as immigration and bankruptcy.
As a versatile, dependable and community-minded law firm, we can help you in nearly any legal matter. Skilled negotiators and experienced litigators, our legal team has represented clients in state and federal courts. We guide clients in complicated immigration matters, help them confront debt and challenge traffic offenses.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Immigration matters, including obtaining visas, renewing green cards, fighting deportation and securing work visas for skilled employees
- Bankruptcy dealings by helping you reorganize and eliminate debt in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 situations and helping you retain your home and other assets
- Real estate matters such as home purchases, home sales, foreclosure dealings and complex transactions in residential and commercial cases
- Family law issues, including divorce, child support, division of assets, prenuptial agreements and adoptions
- Personal injury cases, representing clients injured in motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases, product liability cases, workplace accidents and medical malpractice
- Estate planning, such as creating wills, trusts and other instruments for passing on your assets to the next generation
When you need a full-service law firm that will provide insight into legal matters such as immigration, bankruptcy, traffic offenses, real estate and personal injury, you have an ally in The Law Offices of Franklin S. Montero in Clifton, New Jersey. We provide dependable legal advice to clients throughout the state and New York. Call 973-777-8718 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Franklin S. Montero
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- M.A. - 2003
- Major: Computer Science
- New York University, New York, New York
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 05/1999
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Marketing
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Present
New York Office
515 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
451 Clifton Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011
State Required Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.