Personalized Service And Real Solutions
I am attorney Bruce Nelson. At Nelson Law Office, a small law firm with considerable experience, I pay careful attention to every case I handle. I provide personalized service to all of my clients. When you work with my firm, you work with me.
My firm is in the business of finding solutions — solutions to problems that are making my clients' lives more difficult. If you need the help of an attorney you can trust, talk to me. I can help you directly or steer you toward the solution you need.
I have been practicing law in Winona, Minnesota, since 1989. My areas of practice include:
- Family law, which includes divorce, custody cases, child support, maintenance, modification of court orders, and which addresses some of life's most difficult challenges.
- Real estate transactions on behalf of buyers and sellers of property.
- Bankruptcy and debt relief, which addresses problems like credit card debt, medical bills, wage garnishment, vehicle repossession and creditor harassment.
- Estate planning and elder law, which focuses on planning for the future and making sure important family, health and business needs are met.
As a lawyer with knowledge of multiple areas of the law, I can answer your questions and help you work toward your goals.
Call Nelson Law Office today at 507-474-9155 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bruce A. Nelson
- Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1990
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Major: Agricultural Economics
- Major: Animal Science