Strong Attorneys Dedicated To Your Case
At Koiles Pratt Family Law Group, we are dedicated to helping people overcome challenging legal problems in the areas of divorce and family law. We will work diligently to protect your interests at all stages of the legal process.Our attorneys have extensive experience in both litigation and mediation. With our diverse experience in various resolution methods, our lawyers can meet clients’ needs effectively and ensure they understand every aspect of their case.
We are fully committed to protecting your rights and defending your interests during a family crisis. We are ready to listen. We will learn about your needs and stand by your side in family law cases involving child custody, child support, alimony and property division. Our goal in every case is to bring about positive results for our clients through the application of our experience.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Child support
- Business valuation
- Child custody rights
- Restraining orders
Through any problems that arise, you can depend on the lawyers at Koiles Pratt Family Law Group, for skillful representation. We have the resources to sort out the most complex divorces or contentious family law issues. Call Jennifer Pratt today at 978-744-7774 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jennifer Koiles Pratt
- Massachusetts, 1996
- California, 1995
- Montana, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 1995
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Essex County Estate Planning Council
- Obtained sole custody of children for a mother after her ex-husband initiated a post-divorce proceeding to amend custody rights, and successfully reduced the husband’s visitation rights in light of his conduct.
- Limited a highly compensated ex-husband’s exposure for alimony to zero through effective advocacy regarding the key factors of his ability to pay and the spouse’s needs.
- Obtained a post-divorce judicial alimony decree for a spouse who did not originally receive any alimony by demonstrating a spousal need and the ability of the other spouse to pay alimony after the children had reached the age where child support was no longer necessary.
- Obtained child custody for a father, who was judged to be a more fit parent than the maternal aunt after a full trial.
- Obtained favorable shared custody arrangement for unmarried mother after a full trial.
- Significantly reduced the child support and alimony obligations of a father, proving at trial that his ex-spouse had hidden sources of income from the court that were not accounted for in the original divorce decree.
- Defeated motions for joint legal custody and increased visitation made by a father after the divorce, proving that he engaged in domestic violence and abuse.
- Obtained numerous restraining orders against current and former spouses, and successfully defeated motions of restraining orders as well.