Criminal Defense | Serving Stevenson, MD
Practical Criminal Defense legal help. Representing Stevenson, Maryland clients.
My name is Wallace Kleid and I am a highly-qualified workers’ compensation and criminal defense attorney with over 45 years of litigation experience, having earned both my bachelor’s degree and law degree from the University of Maryland. Some of my career highlights include:
– Being selected as a Super Lawyer every year from 2013-2018 and in 2020
– Being elected to the MSBA Board of Governors (2019-2021)
– Being presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award (2019)
– Achieving a distinguished peer-reviewed rating in legal ability and ethical standards through Martindale-Hubbell (2019)
– Being nominated as a finalist in the Best Law Firm category for the 2019 Baltimore Style Readers’ Choice Award
– Being selected as the Workers’ Compensation and Criminal Defense Law Firm of the Year by KMH Media Group (2019)
– Appointed to the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center’s Patient and Family Advisory Council (2018)
– Establishing the Maryland State Bar Association‘s General Practice Section and serving as its first chairman
– Being elected as the first chairman of the Maryland State Bar Association’s Solo & Small Firm Section
– Serving two terms as chairman of the Negligence, Insurance & Workers’ Compensation Section of the Maryland State Bar Association
– Co-founder of MSAT-MD, a Medicare set aside advisory service
– Being appointed as a civil mediator for the Circuit Courts for Baltimore City and Baltimore County
In addition, I have written legal briefs and articles for over 20 publications and I have been a member of 17 legal organizations in the state of Maryland, including the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, the Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, the University of Maryland Alumni Advocacy Network, and the Attorney Grievance Commission.
Over the course of my career I have earned a number of honors and distinctions, including being selected as a Super Lawyer every year from 2013-2018; being named a “Favorite Business Lawyer” by The Baltimore Sun; receiving a Recognition of Service Award from the Maryland State Bar Association; receiving a Recognition for Outstanding Dedication & Contributions from the Maryland Bar Foundation; being presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award; and achieving a distinguished peer-reviewed rating in legal ability and ethical standards from Martindale-Hubbell.
Call today at 410-886-7662 to arrange your free initial consultation.