Big Firm Services with Small Firm Personal Attention
Our firm is led by Maryland attorney Karen M. Authement. She is a general practitioner with more than 20 years of legal experience in personal injury claims, wills, trusts and estates, and collections. She brings extensive and complementary experience to each case she handles.
- When working on personal injury cases, our personal injury law firm uses our extensive experience dealing with insurance companies, medical providers and other parties that can be involved in resolution of personal injury and other cases. Let us take over the stressful task of dealing with people and paperwork while you focus on your recovery.
- We pride ourselves on offering clients the same approach in workers’ compensation cases. Our firm understands what it is like to be injured at work and attempt to recover while keeping your job. We fight for what’s best for you and pursue the workers’ comp benefits you deserve.
- Knowing your future is protected can put your mind at ease. Our firm strongly believes that having a comprehensive estate plan in place can achieve this goal. We work closely with clients to ensure that the personalized documents we create address all of their concerns while protecting their assets and legacy for future generations.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
Call today at 410-777-8646 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Karen Authement
- Maryland, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2005
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Baltimore City Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- BWI Professional Networking Associates