Committed to Providing You with Reliable Service
Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law advocates for clients in Child Custody, Divorce and Family Law cases. Based in Fort Mitchell, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Kentucky. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 39 years of experience, I am focused on your success.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Disability
- Ethics Counsel
- Bodily Injury Law
- Child Custody
- Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation
When you retain the services of Thomas L. Rouse Attorney and Counselor at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Call 859-393-3234 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas Leonard Rouse
- 1978, Kentucky
- 1989, Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- University of Kentucky Class of 1978 J.D.
- University of Virginia Class of 1975 B.S. Civil Engineering, with distinction
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Cincinnati, Kenton County (Past President), Northern Kentucky (Past President and Member, Board of Directors Co-Founder), Kentucky (Vice President, 2011-2012 and President-Elect, 2013-2014, Board of Governors
- Member: Ethics and Professionalism Committee
- Ethics Hotline for 15 years and American Bar Associations
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers. Life