Your Case. Our Cause.
We’ve litigated hundreds of employment related matters before Federal and State courts and administrative
tribunals across the country. Our aggressive, no-nonsense approach to these claims ensures that our
cases are either expeditiously settled, litigated or tried to verdict.
We aggressively defend individuals and companies in the trial of Federal criminal cases,
recognizing that even though all cases cannot proceed to trial they must be prepared with
that end in mind.
We bring a trial lawyer’s perspective to these matters with an innovative approach to pursuing cases even
after Federal and State prosecutors have chosen not to intervene.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) -- Employee
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
Contact us at 312-380-6559 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Michael I. Leonard
- Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- American Association for Justice
Honors and Awards:
- 40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch
- International Human Rights Law Group Pro Bono Service Award
Pro Bono Activities:
- Criminal and Juvenile Matters
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1991
- Honors: National Mock Trial Team
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, 1988