Your Lawyer for Divorce, Family Law, and Criminal Defense
Eric Ballinger has over two decades experience helping people in north Georgia with some of life's most challenging situation. Our law firm offers a personalized approach for representing our clients. We recognize that every client has unique circumstances that need an equally unique solution.
We are dedicated to resolving all client matters in a professional and courteous manner. You can be certain that your case will be handled with the utmost care by a team that strives for excellence in their field. Our firm is steadfast in its commitment to provide unwavering personal service and quality consideration to all of our clients. We are fervent about achieving the best possible outcome for every case.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
Call 770-824-3030 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Eric A. Ballinger
- State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, GA, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Cherokee County Bar Association (President, 1998)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Board of Governors
- Family Law, General Practice and Trial Sections, Military Law
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia
- Old Warhorse Lawyers Club
- Lawyer's Club of Atlanta
- Cherokee County Historical Society Executive Board
- Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Cherokee Steering Committee
- Certified Guardian ad Litem