The Rudman Law Group
Criminal Defense | Serving Boca Raton, FL
Florida Criminal Law Firm
Defending Your Rights, Your Freedoms And Your Interests
Everyone facing criminal court has the right to vigorous defense and experienced counsel. When your rights and freedom are at stake, depend on a firm that works hard for its clients.
At The Rudman Law Group, the team pursues justice for clients throughout South Florida accused of all types of misdemeanors and felonies. From drunk driving charges to drug crimes to federal charges, The Rudman Law Group will aggressively seek the best possible outcome for you that puts your life back on track.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Crimes
- Federal Charges
As former prosecutors, The Rudman Law Group has handled and tried drunk driving cases, misdemeanor crimes, theft crimes, drug crimes, felonies and domestic violence crimes. It also has experience with dependency, juvenile and federal cases. The Rudman Law Group handles everything from traffic violations to trafficking.
Call 561-367-1123 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Douglas J. Rudman
I am a licensed Florida attorney and an LL.M. graduate of Temple University's top ranked Trial Advocacy Program. This academic training, coupled with my hands-on legal experience, has afforded me a strong foundation in litigation and trial practice. I am a former prosecutor dedicated to zealous and aggressive representation in Traffic, DUI, Misdemeanor and Felony Criminal Defense cases.
In 2005, I was appointed as a prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney for the 15th Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County, Florida. During my time with the State Attorney's Office, I sat first chair in over one hundred criminal cases that went to trial; most of which were argued before a jury.
In private practice, I have dedicated myself towards pursuing justice for those who are accused of committing crimes. I advocate for, and strive to find, sentencing alternatives to jail or prison for those who are suffering from drug, alcohol and/or dual diagnosis disorders. I have addressed numerous schools, community groups and programs in order to educate both young adults and adults about the criminal justice system, domestic violence and the penalties associated with drug and alcohol related crimes.
It is my experience as a prosecutor that makes me a zealous defense attorney and I will be just as proud to serve you, my client, with the same zeal and aggressiveness.
- Florida, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois, 2017
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - Masters in Law - 2005
- Major: Trial Advocacy
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2003
- Columbia College, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Communications
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 to Present
- Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 to Present
- National College for DUI Defense
- Super Lawyers – List of Rising Stars (Florida), 2013-2017
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers (Florida), 2013-2020
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40 (Florida), 2013-2016
- National Association of Criminal Defense, 2014 - present
- AVVO Superb Rating Since 2011 - over 90 5 star reviews
- National Association of DUI Defense, 2013 - present
- National College for DUI Defense, 2015 - present