Making the Impossible... Possible.
Once you've been charged with a crime, you need to find an attorney that has the experience and mindset to resolve your situation efficiently. Focusing on criminal defense and entertainment law, Robinson S. Rowe is a principal at Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, with three locations in the DC, MD, VA area and headquartered in Rockville, Maryland.
His primary area of practice is criminal defense, providing representation to clients throughout the state of Maryland who have been charged with such misdemeanor and felony offenses as DUI and DWI, vehicular manslaughter, traffic violations, theft, juvenile crimes, money laundering and other white collar crimes, drug trafficking and Internet crimes.
Our attorneys completely dedicate themselves to the needs and concerns of our clients. Every case is fully developed for trial utilizing expertise, state-of-the-art technologies, and proven trial techniques to provide the definitive guidance and powerful advocacy that has become the moniker of this firm.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Defense Litigation
- Drug Crimes
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar
- DUI/DWI and Serious Traffic Offenses
- Personal Injury / Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Insurance Claims (UM/UIM)
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Public Transportation Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Surgical Errors
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Injuries to Children
- Injuries Caused by Defective Products
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Corporations / Business
- Corporate/Business Representation
- Entertainment Law and Sports Agency
- Entertainment Law and Sports Agency
- Real Estate
Call 301-770-4710 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Robinson S. Rowe
- Federal District Court for the District of Maryland
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Best Attorneys of America – Lifetime Charter Member, Rue Ratings, 2015
- Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2015
- Premier 100 Trial Attorneys, American Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2015
- Super Lawyers, 2013
- Super Lawyers, 2012
- Top Lawyers in Maryland, 2012
- Super Lawyers, 2011
- Top Lawyers in Maryland, 2011
- Recipient of Award, Excellence in Practice, 2011
- Recognition and Membership, National Register – Attorneys, 2007
- National District Attorneys Association, 2003
- Awarded Recognition and Honors in Madison’s Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals (Published) Special Licenses/Certifications:
- National College for DUI Defense, 2005
- Certified Sports Agent – NFL Players Association
Attorney Christina E. Shin (Sohn)
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Newark, New Jersey, J.D.
- Georgetown University-School of Foreign Service, Washington, District of Columbia, M.A.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, B.A. – 1994, Major: Foreign Affairs
Rob Rowe was born for this. Seriously, Mr. Rowe was put on this earth to be a defense attorney. You really have to see him in action to fully understand what I’m saying right now. Anybody can go to law school, not everybody with a law degree has the charm & the personality to take over a court room. And that’s exactly what he did for me this past week. And it’s not the first time I have called upon Mr. Rob Rowe for my legal woes & if I am ever in need of legal representation again I know exactly where to find him. Mr. Rowe’s skill set aside, he has always treated me with the upmost respect to the point that I felt like a member of his family. That is something I won’t soon forget. I will always be grateful & indebted to Mr. Rowe for coming to my aid in my time of need. Thanks for listening. Peace, Charley– Charles P.
I highly recommend Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC. I hired Joshua Berman for my personal injury case after a car accident and I could not ask for a bettter service. Mr. Berman explained the benefits of experienced legal representation after a car accident. My case has just been finalized and I received even more than I expected!– Mike T
I got rear ended and Josh Berman was recommended to me by a friend who was a colleague of his in law school. Josh always put my health first, making sure that I was always getting top notch treatment. He would call and check in with me on a daily basis.
He did a great job of guiding me through the process of working with the various insurance companies involved. If I were to need Josh’s services again (hopefully I don’t!), I would definitely use him.
– Scott B.
Rob Rowe is a great attorney. Highly recommend him.– Alex B.
Very fine firm to work with. I’ve personally been represented by Mr. Berman, and my family had representation of Mr. Berman and Mr. Rowe in civil litigation matters, and have found them to be absolutely excellent to work with. The lawyers and support staff there are responsive and willing to go above and beyond to ensure a satisfying outcome for their clients. Their offices are modern, welcoming and conveniently located on Rockville Pike.– Bradley R.